Nutritional experts consistently list these foods as some of the Top 12 Healthiest Foods on Earth. These foods are loaded with vitamins, minerals, phytonutrients, antioxidants and they are natural whole foods that help us to sustain good health.
Eating plenty of fresh whole foods, like fruits, grains, vegetables, eggs, nuts and sprouts provides our bodies with the nutrients we need. These same foods help us to eliminate toxins and free radicals that harm our bodies on the cellular level.
These healthiest foods on earth are readily available at grocery stores and the produce is usually available at farm stands and farmers markets during the normal growing season.
Eat a variety of these whole foods every day. It’s important to focus on eating what those foods that are in season because they will be the freshest and contain the most nutrients.
The Nutritional Experts Top 12 Healthiest Foods on Earth
- Beans – have tremendous healing power, high in protein & rich in phytonutrients
- Broccoli – contains two classes of anticancer phytonutrients
- Blueberries, Raspberries and Strawberries – antioxidants, fiber and vitamins
- Fresh Farm Eggs – power packed with minerals and nutrients, lutein for eyes, vitamin K, choline and more
- Kale – cardiovascular health, lutein for eyes
- Oatmeal – a healthy carbohydrate loaded with minerals and fiber, helps to reduce cholesterol and stabilize blood sugar
- Walnuts – rich in omega-3 fats manganese and copper reduces the risk of coronary artery disease
- Yogurt or Kefir – provides friendly bacteria and improves immune function, good source of calcium, protein and minerals
- Pomegranate – antioxidants, reduces plaque in the arteries
- Sweet potatoes and Yams – antioxidants and carotenoids and full of fiber
- Sprouts – easy to grow your own, little powerhouses of nutrients
- Whole Grains – fiber, vitamins and minerals
Fill your plate and your belly with the Top 12 Healthiest Foods on Earth!
Download your copy of the Healthy in a Hurry cookbook! Tasty and healthy recipes for breakfast, lunch, dinner, snack time and when you need to grab and go in a hurry.
Listen to Posey on the Remnant Radio program, as she shares more healthy in a hurry eating tips and ideas: